You will feel connected. You will feel inspired!
Clarendale of Mokena offers a friendly and familiar village lifestyle, where your neighbors are friends and Midwestern values are cherished. Without daily chores you’re free to spend time with family and friends, volunteer, travel, pursue familiar hobbies, and explore new adventures.
It’s a down-to-earth approach to retirement living—one that makes it easy for you to continue the life you love while giving you dynamic new options.
Independent Residence Features
- State-of-the-art technology package: Expanded basic cable, HDTV digital audio/video output, High-speed internet
- Washer and dryer in each residence
- Walk-in closets
- Bathtub and glass-enclosed shower accented by marble
- Individual heating and cooling controls
- Private balconies or terraces available in select residences
- Floor plans with one or two bedrooms, and one or two bathrooms
- 9-ft. ceilings throughout residences
- Well-appointed gourmet-style open kitchen
- Islands and breakfast bars in select apartments
- Granite countertops in selected apartments
- Full-sized appliances, including range, microwave, refrigerator-freezer with ice maker and dishwasher
- Deluxe cabinetry
Services & Amenities
Everything you need to feel at home!
High-tech tools keep you involved and connected. Wellness programs inspire you to stay active and independent. With services and amenities worthy of a resort, yet down-to-earth in its approach to comfortable, casual retirement living: Clarendale of Mokena senior living is an exceptional choice.
- Multiple common living rooms
- Club room
- Elegant dining room and private dining room
- Casual full-service bistro
- Cocktail bar and billiards lounge
- Outdoor patio attached to main dining room with sitting areas overlooking private walking paths and serene wetlands
- Fitness, exercise, wellness center
- Massage room
- Resident business center with internet/copy/fax/scanner
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Medical exam room
- Guest room
- Pet-friendly community
- Professional chefs who create memorable dining experiences
- Bi-monthly housekeeping
- Complimentary transportation to scheduled events
- Scheduled events and entertainment
- Wellness programs
- Fitness and wellness services
- Outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy services
Available for an additional fee
- Ambassador Program
- Additional/guest/family meals
- Barber and beauty salon services
- Manicures & pedicures
- Personalized transportation
- Guest or respite suite
- Appointment escort
- Podiatry services
- Physical, occupational, speech therapy
- Hospice services
We believe wellness is not only good for you, it’s fun!
At Clarendale of Mokena senor living, we believe that health and wellness means having a balanced life rich in vitality and well-being. Cultural, social, spiritual, and educational programs keep residents involved and entertained. In fact, our activities and events focus on all eight dimensions of wellness.
Our HealthyLife™ Services is a comprehensive program designed to enhance and enrich residents’ active lifestyles by offering new opportunities in four areas of life: fitness, nutrition, active life, and well-being. How you age is more than genetics; it’s also how you live. And at Clarendale of Mokena, our goal is to make it easier to live healthier and happier.